[GRASSLIST:2056] Re: editing raster polygon

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Mon Dec 15 22:02:19 EST 2003

Helmer,

Thank you very much. You put me on the right path. I made two minor changes
(below) to your approach and got the result that I desired.

     r.mapcalc
     correctedpolygon=if(not(isnull(areastoremove)), null(),
uncorrectedpolygon)

I appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Richard