[GRASSLIST:2063] Re: [GRASS5] Mac OSX binary install directions

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Tue Dec 16 10:11:53 EST 2003

I'm using AquaR version 1.8 from within both versions 5.0.2 (OpenOSX)
and 5.7 (CVS). It works perfectly simply by calling /usr/local/bin/R
from within GRASS, although when I try and run system() commands from
within GRASS 5.7 I get iconv library version mismatch errors:

 > system("g.list rast")
dyld: g.list version mismatch for library:
/usr/local/lib/libiconv.2.dylib (compatibility version of user: 5.0.0
greater than library's version: 4.0.0)

C.

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia