[GRASSLIST:2099] Streching the values in colortable (ps.map)

Morten Sickel Morten.Sickel at newmedia.no
Fri Dec 19 18:02:51 EST 2003

Hi grassers,

another question about colortable: is it somehow possible to 'stretch' the
values used for showing the colortable? i.e, if I have values up to 958, it
would look better to have a colortable up to 1000 (I have used r.colors to
define colors up to 1000) Another problem is that I am making a number of
maps to depict a time evolution, using r.colors, I have got the same color
scale on all of them, but the legends made by colortable are different due to
various value ranges. I could of cource make two cells outside the scope with
the min and max values that I would like to have, but are there any other,
less kludgy, ways?

Morten

(Of cource, I know that to both my questions an answer is 'this is open
source, go on write it' I would love to if I belived I could manage...)

--
Morten Sickel				       gpg public key fingerprint:
GIS Consultant          162C A4DB 5B06 09DD 6464  BCEB 2B25 5D43 4807 D57E