[GRASSLIST:2118] Re: New Location

Daniel Victoria daniel_victoria at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 07:15:00 EST 2003

Maliheh,

Since your jpeg is not georefereced, it does not fall
in the region you defined. To see the images, first
you'll have to set the region to that image. The
comand is
g.region rast=test

then you can see you images with d.rast or if you'd
like to see the color composite you can use d.rgb

After that you will have to georeference the images so
it will fall in you current region. To do that you use
the command i.points (or something similar, cant
remember now and I'm away from my computer with grass)

Daniel

=== message truncated ===