[GRASSLIST:5441] I get the same files from v.out.arc

Jeff D. Hamann jeff_hamann at hamanndonald.com
Sat Feb 1 23:23:33 EST 2003

I've been trying to export an arc/info ungenerate file (polygons only) for a
vector file that contains 50084 areas. The resulting files when I call

v.out.arc vect=veglayer.stand type=polygon arc_prefix=veglayer.stand

are the same as when I call

v.out.arc vect=veglayer.stand type=line arc_prefix=veglayer.stand

I've made sure I've build topology for the file and can't see how I'm doing
anything wrong. I've been using my compiled version of GRASS5.0.1 and can't
recall if this was the case using 5.0.0

Jeff.