[GRASSLIST:5490] About "Can't resize monitor"

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Thu Feb 6 12:57:24 EST 2003

Hi all.

I miss also a command to specify the size (pixel or other unit) of a monitor
(good to export images to presentations, word processors, etc).

Other related question is:
Can we specify a background color for the monitor? So, if we show vector
layers, we can draw black over a white background over all the monitor, no
matters the relationship between the x-y ration of the region and x-y ratio
of the monitor. (also good to export images; at least in my case)

Thanks all

--
A. Javier Garcia
Water and Soil Conservation Department