[GRASSLIST:5562] Re: i.composite problem: gives minmax 1:1, grass5

Philipp Molzer phil at molzer.net
Sat Feb 15 17:18:33 EST 2003

Hi,
Thanks. Unfortunately, d.rgb gives me an image with quite bizarre
colors. What I really want
is to produce an image like the one displayed in i.colors, which does a
great job with the colors.
I'm trying to create a baselayer for some vector data overlays, so I
want to create a single raster
layer that I can then "fade out" to make a more subtle background.
Phil