[GRASSLIST:5619] Re: d.zoom with vector map

cheg01 at attbi.com cheg01 at attbi.com
Thu Feb 20 23:14:11 EST 2003

I am using Grass 5.0.0 from the command line on Solaris 8 Sparc. The
problem is that when you type in "d.zoom" the first prompt  is:

Enter the name of an existing raster file
Enter 'list' for a list of existing raster files
Hit RETURN to cancel request

You cannot continue without entering a raster file name because it
interprets "RETURN" as cancel. Also, "d.zoom help" shows that "rast=name"
is manditory if you are not using the parser. Am I missing something?