[GRASSLIST:5257] MrSID file import into GRASS and ... ?

Allen Wilkinson aw at apk.net
Wed Jan 1 18:21:22 EST 2003

I am trying to get some DOQQ files of Ohio to import into GRASS. All I
find for free is MrSID files. Does or will GRASS support MrSID files?

If not, does nayone know of GeoTiff DOQQ ifles for Ohio?

Thanks, Allen
--
Address:

Allen Wilkinson                       (phone) (216) 382-7613
1036 Pembrook Road                    (work)  (216) 433-2075
Cleveland Heights, OH 44121  USA      (INTERNET) aw(at)apk(dot)net
+++++++
"Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon, which cuts
without wounding and ennobles those who wield it.  It is a
sword that heals."

-- Martin Luther King, Jr.