[GRASSLIST:5291] mac osx users

Ian Macmillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Thu Jan 9 21:50:44 EST 2003

Hi all, I am a newbie to this whole GRASS thing.  I just installed it on my
powermac (running osx v10.2.3) using the disc from OpenOSX, and it works fine
as long as I am logged on as an administrator.  However I can't get it to start
up if I am logged on as a regular user.  This is pretty inconvenient right now,
and I can't figure out how to get around it.  If I open OroborOSX and type in
grass5, then a WISH terminal opens and sits there without doing anything.  I
have let it run for about 5 minutes without any results.  Any ideas?  Thanks

-Ian