[GRASSLIST:5296] Re: DFX import

Nick Cahill ndcahill at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 7 11:28:38 EST 2003

Baylor University is currently experiencing E-mail problems.  We cannot assure that your message will be delivered in a timely manner.  You do not neeed to re-send your message, it has been safely recieved by our system for eventual delivery to the recipient.  We intend to have our system fully restored by Monday, Jaunary 13.