[GRASSLIST:5311] Re: Getting rainfall data from DEMs?

Antonio nightnavigator at libero.it
Tue Jan 14 17:22:50 EST 2003

* martedì 14 gennaio 2003, alle 10:18, Markus Neteler scrive:
> You may want to look at this paper:
>
> Hofierka J., Parajka J., Mitasova H., Mitas L., 2002, Multivariate
> Interpolation of Precipitation Using Regularized Spline with Tension.
> Transactions in GIS  6(2), pp. 135-150.
>
> It uses s.vol.rst to perform a 3D interpolation including the DEM.
>
> Best regards,

Yes. I came accross this reference diffrent time on the net but never
found the whole article. The problem is that in my university library
there aren't any volumes of "Transactions in GIS".
Do you think the authors would send me a copy of their article if I
requested them?

Thanks.
Regards.