[GRASSLIST:5324] Re: sites error?

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Fri Jan 17 03:53:06 EST 2003

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 09:19:05AM +0100, javier garcia - CEBAS wrote:
> Hello;
> I've got a sites file (imported with s.in.ascii) with 1165 rows (points). If
> I display the map or execute s.out.ascii, I just get the first 61 lines. For
> every point there are 13 real attributes and one text attribute.
>
> Could this be an error of these programs ought to the big sites file?

The most likely cause is an "error" in the file such as a missing field.
I'd wager you have a missing text field near the 62nd entry.
Unfortunately, the sites format does not accomadate empty strings or
other null values.  Changing empty text fields to something like "N/A"
or "(null)" or whatever can help.

--
echo ">gra.fcw at 2ztr< eryyvZ .T pveR" | rot13 | reverse