[GRASSLIST:5329] Re: r3.out.v5d error

Christoph Hoesli hoesli at swissonline.ch
Sat Jan 18 11:37:37 EST 2003

Thanks a lot for your help. The v5d export works with the latest
CVS-repository
code.

I still had the same error with files containing less than 800 rows. So I
checked out the latest code for the g3d module from cvs. Now it works! The
handicap
is a limitation of 400 instead of 800 rows.
I am able to export g3d files to v5d format without an error. (files with
less or
equal 400 rows)

christoph