[GRASSLIST:604] After importing shape file

Ramin Safa raminsafa at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 22:57:04 EDT 2003

hi Moritz                                          HELP
Thanks for usefull suggestions.
I did every thing ,but now i have 2 problems:
1.I think the scale is wrong,my area is in iran and system
is TM but there is no any information in the book about
Iran(P.43)...How can i modify it.?
2.After i imported the map into the Grass I missed a part
of area(between 800m to 820m contour line)but befor
importing every thing was ok.i did this ckecking two
time.You have all my base data please check it.

any way ,when We read the book or site every thing
explained very easy,but after working there are so many
problems and inconvinients.I think this software could be
and shoul be easier than this ,with so many years
experiences and softwares improving.
Reagards
Ramin

=====

Ramin Safamanesh
Department of  Environment Science , UPM
Email :  rsafamanesh at hotmail.com Tel  :  0060122399448