[GRASSLIST:663] configure with postgres on OS X

David Orme d.orme at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jul 9 04:49:52 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to install GRASS 5.0.2 on OS X (10.2.6) with postgresql
support and I can't figure out what the --with-postgres-libs argument
is looking for. I've tried looking through the configure script but my
shell programming isn't good enough to work it out.

I've tried:

./configure --with-postgres-includes=/usr/local/pgsql/include
--with-postgres-libs=/usr/local/pgsql/lib

and

./configure --with-postgres-includes=/usr/local/pgsql/include
--with-postgres-libs=/usr/local/lib

The includes are found without any problem. I have PostGreSQL v. 7.3.3
installed.

Thanks,
David