[GRASSLIST:838] Re: Getting the E00 attributes into GRASS

Gualter Barbas Baptista gualter at gaia.org.pt
Mon Jul 28 07:26:40 EDT 2003

I keep getting the strange problem of not being able to show the legend
(d.legend) or the report (r.report) of a raster file with the attributes
copied from an imported vector file (using m.in.e00, then v.to.rast,
then copying dig_cats/map.attribute to cats/rastermap.attribute). This
is how the file in cats looks like:

# 270016 categories
drastic.s

0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
1:-9999
2:-9999
3:-9999
4:-9999
5:-9999
6:-9999
7:-9999
8:-9999
9:-9999
10:-9999
11:7
12:7
13:-9999
14:7
270009:-9999
270010:-9999
270011:-9999
270012:10
270013:10
270014:10
270015:10
270016:10

r.report or d.legend stay consuming CPU without any result. Suggestions?

Gualter