[GRASSLIST:859] source code install problems

stef sepd2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 20:18:02 EDT 2003

Hello,
I am attempting to install the source code on RH 8 and
cannot get a ./configure file.

I already have grass' pre-compiled binaries installed
and suspect that this is why the source code is not
installing with all the dot files (./configure).

Is it required to dump my previous grass installation
to install the source code or can I just overlay the
source code with the pre-compiled binaries?

Thanks,
Stef