[GRASSLIST:339] Re: importing vector e00

Xueming Wu xwu at cse.unl.edu
Tue Jun 10 13:23:31 EDT 2003

Hi,

Actually the categories have been imported. If you change directory
to your mapset and look into sub-directory of "dig_cats", you will
find some files whose name is the name of your e00 file and using
the name of category as its suffix. You can copy a file which has
the category you want to the name of e00 file and run "r.support".
Then your Grass vector will have category.

Good Luck

Xueming