[GRASSLIST:347] using v.patch

michele.rocc michele.rocc at libero.it
Wed Jun 11 04:44:22 EDT 2003

Hi all grass users,

I have to patch several vector file:

first I imported files from dxf files with v.in.dxf and v.in.dxf3d
then rebuild category file with v.support for every imported layer.
At this point I want to build a single layer using v.pacth, all seems to run Ok
but I get this

WARNING: category support for vector file [vect.file1] in mapset [pce1]  missing

is this only a reminder to tell that v.support have to be run again on new patched file or
did something go wrong with initial rebuilding of category file?

Thank you very much,                 Michele.