[GRASSLIST:563] Re: [GRASS5] mailing list archives

H Bowman hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 20:23:43 EDT 2003

> can you remove the password protection to the developers
> mailing list so I can search it on Google again. As you said above,
> the search at http://grass.itc.it/searchgrass.html doesn't work and I
> can confirm this; I can't get any results out of it at all. And
> recently it seems to have been deleted from Google's cache so I can't
> access it at all.

The gmane web-based mailing-list archive search function works well for
both the grass users' list and the grass developers' list.

see
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.gis.grass.user
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.gis.grass.devel

It only goes back a little way though, AFAICT.

Hamish