[GRASSLIST:5712] Re: v.proj problems - state plane to UTM

Philipp Molzer phil at molzer.net
Sun Mar 2 17:43:03 EST 2003

So do you think NJDEP is being non-compliant, or the meta-data is
incorrect, or am I mis-interpreting the metadata?

more info:

            Originator:  New Jersey Department of Environmental
Protection (NJDEP),Office of Information Resources Management (OIRM),
Bureau of Geographic Information and Analysis (BGIA)
            Publication_Date:  1992
            Title:  NJDEP 1990 Census Tracts for Essex County, New Jersey
            Edition:  1992
            Geospatial_Data_Presentation_Form:  vector digital data
            Publication_Information:
                Publication_Place:  Trenton, NJ
                Publisher:  NJDEP
            Online_Linkage: