[GRASSLIST:5784] autolabel

Ezra Glenn eglenn at mcgregorlaw.com
Fri Mar 14 11:15:29 EST 2003

Is there a GRASS module to autolabel vectors or polygons?  I have, for
example, a vector map with the US census tiger roads, and can see the
dig_cats/ file with the names of all the streets.  How can I use this to
automatically create a label file to use in ps.map?

--
Ezra Glenn, AICP
Land Use & Environmental Planner
email: eglenn at mcgregorlaw.com
web: www.mcgregorlaw.com

This message and its attachment(s), if any, are confidential information
intended only for the person(s) named above.  Any other distribution,
copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete all copies
of the email and its attachment(s), if any, without making a copy.
Thank you.  McGregor & Associates, P.C.