[GRASSLIST:5912] Building topology fails..

Alexandra Zamparas kat at nada.kth.se
Sat Mar 29 13:23:23 EST 2003

Hi!
I have a file with streams that I got with r.thin and then r.line. It
is supposed to show streams. I run v.support on the file. My small
GRASS then, when I continue "operating" on this file, is complaining
that "category support" is missing. And I see that that the dig_att
file is empty. Actually what I wanted to do was to reclassify that
vector streams map but that is another story..

One more question on the run..I have the 5.0.0pre3 version of GRASS.
When I type v.trim, the reply I get is "command not found". Why?
Where did the little "v.trim" command go?

Regards,
Alexandra Z.