[GRASSLIST:6199] Re: GRASS web tool

Leonard Coop coopl at ippc2.orst.edu
Wed May 7 12:10:18 EDT 2003

I am using GRASSlinks and like it quite a lot. I added several
features to the Berkeley version that you can review at
http://pnwpest.org/glinks

and you can download this version, I am calling it
3.2beta2
at
http://pnwpest.org/glinks/glinks_3.2beta2.tar.gz

The reason I have not officially released this is that
I havent found the time to further test and document it,
and have not wanted to risk needing to support it.
Hopefully someone could do this and put it up on sourceforge.
It has an open source license so there should not be any problems.

Thanks,
Len Coop

--
Leonard Coop