[GRASSLIST:6200] raster error on r.in.gdal

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Wed May 7 12:23:06 EDT 2003

I am slowly working through a series of errors as I try and get a raster
file imported and displayed in grass. Now that I have the gdal library
installed (I used r.in.gdal -o input=/home/kwythers/tmp/DRG1644.TIF
output=drg1644, to read this in) I am on the next error:

Warning 1: /home/kwythers/tmp/DRG1644.TIF:wrong data type 2 for
"GeoKeyDirectory"; tag ignored
WARNING: G_set_window(): Illegal latitude for North

Does this mean that I incorrectly specified the coordinates for the
location?

--
Kirk R. Wythers			Department of Forest Resources
Tel: 612.625.2261		University of Minnesota