[GRASSLIST:6209] Re: nviz initialisation

Jan Hartmann jhart at frw.uva.nl
Thu May 8 07:07:33 EDT 2003

Thanks Glynn, that was it. NVIZ compilation aborted with:

In file included from nvizAppInit.c: 9
interface.h:257: conflicting types for `TkSetAppName'
/home/.../include/tkDecls.h: 573: previous declaration of `TkSetAppName'

I'm using tcl/tk 8.4.2

I commented out the offending line in interface.h, and now everything
compiles fine. However, I still can't start nviz from GRASS; it doesn't
seem to get installed. I reran gmake5 -i and gmakelink5 -i from the NVIZ
subdirectory, without errors, but also without getting a running nviz.
What's wrong?

Jan