[GRASSLIST:6222] Re: Grass & R - Solved

Daniel Victoria daniel_victoria at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 15:32:31 EDT 2003

Hi,

I solved it but don't know what the problem was.
Command line editing did work and I had installed R
using a mandrake rmp (mandrake is very much like Red
Hat). But I just compiled the new R version 1.7 and
also installed the GRASS extension v 0.2-8 and now
command line editing does not work but at least when I
quit R from inside grass the terminal works ok.

Thanks for the attention

Daniel