[GRASSLIST:6] d.zoom - I wonder why

John Doucette doucettj at gbis.com
Mon May 12 12:28:28 EDT 2003

I wonder why sometime d.zoom works one way then again it acts another.
Sometimes I can zoom on vector only displays. Other times Grass insists that
it wants to have an open raster.  Last night I was trying to some on some
sites on a display.  Grass insisted it wanted a raster.  I don't have any
rasters for that map set.

And to compound the problem/issue, when on the occasions when I do add a
raster and select using the rubberband marquee method - the zoom doesn't
work and keeps telling me that north has to be north of south.

I wonder why.

John