[GRASSLIST:231] Re: NEWBIE: GUI problem

Edmund Blackadder edmund at helmug.gr
Tue May 27 15:53:32 EDT 2003

Hi,
first try t set the GRASS_WISH enviromental variable
usually the wish is in /usr/bin
All this provided that u have installed the tcltk rpms. Tcl/Tk is
needed for the GUI.
So, check your /usr/bin and usr/local/bin.If u find the "wish", set the
above variable. If uoy find something like wish8.4 set a link.

Konstantinos Theofilis