[GRASSLIST:1664] plotsize by residuals

Tue Nov 4 06:52:14 EST 2003

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to plot the size of point data according to their residual values.
I have the residuals in R (and transfered into GRASS as well) inclusive their coordinates, to plot them in R (with different sizes) is no problem at all but I would like to draw them above a rastermap to get more information out of it. Importing the rastermap into R would be a possibility but R gets very slow when it shall handle half a Mill. data points.

Any ideas how I can plot the residual values as e.g. circles with different diameter or pinheads with different length?

thanks in advance, cheers Martin