[GRASSLIST:1734] Re: Vector networking tutorial

Maliheh malihehs at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 07:53:30 EST 2003

Hello Markus,

Sorry about bothering you!
But again about tutorial, Usage Examples - basics,
Import 3D DXF/DWG vector data and NVIZ vector
visualization:

I've downloaded the WATRTOWR.DXF but I don't know
where I should copy it, because of when I use
"v.in.dxf" interactively, it shows this error:

cannot open watrtowr.dxf for dxf file

and when I use this:

v.in.dxf
dxf=/usr/local/src/GIS/grass5.0.2/data/spearfish/root/vector/watrtowr.dxf
it shows :

CONVERSION OF
/usr/local/src/GIS/grass5.0.2/data/spearfish/root/vector/watrtowr.dxf
DIG FILE:   100%
Following DXF layers found:

and in this time when I use g.list to view vector
files  it doesn't show that file :(

Would you please tell me what is my wrong?

Thanks a lot

Maliheh