[GRASSLIST:1758] thanks for the help with configure problems on OSX

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Thu Nov 13 13:17:41 EST 2003

On Nov 13, 2003, at 11:25 AM, Glynn Clements wrote:
> The headers would probably be part of the -dev package.

You were right Glynn, they were in the -dev package. Also (per earlier
post to list) the switch --with-opengl-includes=/usr/X11R6/include \
was necessary.

Lastly I want to ask if I am setting myself up for a re-build if I go
ahead without the following:

GRASS is now configured for powerpc-apple-darwin7.0.0

   Source directory:          /Users/kirkw/tmp/grass5.0.2
   Build directory:           /Users/kirkw/tmp/grass5.0.2
   Installation directory:    /usr/local/grass5
   C compiler:                gcc -g -O2
   FORTRAN compiler:          g77

   NVIZ:                       yes

   X11 support:                yes
   DBM support:                no
   JPEG support:               yes
   TIFF support:               yes
   PNG support:                yes
   GD support:                 yes
   Tcl/Tk support:             yes
   PostgreSQL support:         yes
   OpenGL(R) support:          yes
   ODBC support:               no
   FFTW support:               yes
   BLAS support:               no
   LAPACK support:             no
   Motif support:              no
   FreeType support:           no
   GLw support:                no
   NLS support:                no
   Readline support:           no

Specifically I am wondering about freetype, and ODBC

> --
> Glynn Clements <glynn.clements at virgin.net>

Kirk R. Wythers	                                     tel: 612.625.2261
Dept. of Forest Resources                 fax: 612.625.5212
University of Minnesota      email: kwythers at umn.edu