[GRASSLIST:1794] Re: r.patch color table question

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Mon Nov 17 23:43:34 EST 2003

Richard Greenwood wrote:

> Is there a source of documentation for the format of GRASS files?
> Specifically, I am curious about the format of the colr files.

It's described in the Programmer's Reference Manual:

	http://mpa.itc.it/markus/grass50progman/node40.html

The full document in PDF format is at:

	http://grass.itc.it/grass5/progmangrass50.pdf

Note: that document is rather incomplete and some information may be
out of date. However, there haven't been any substantive changes to
the format of the "colr" files in the lifetime of the 5.0 CVS tree
(i.e. since 1999-12-29), so that isn't an issue here.