[GRASSLIST:1896] STILL URGENT - GRASS shuts down with no reason

Carlos Henrique Grohmann guano at usp.br
Wed Nov 26 11:15:43 EST 2003

Still not working. I have deleted the .grass5rc file, but it just goes down.
just after I re-enter the location and mapset, the GUI opens and in the
terminal windows all I get is:

Cleaning up temporary files.....
done

Goodbye from GRASS GIS

Help please!

        Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
    Geologist - MSc Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
       Linux User #89721  ICQ: 214752832