[GRASSLIST:1453] Re: import AVHRR.

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Oct 9 05:00:48 EDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 11:14:47PM +0900, Alip.Yasin wrote:
> Dear Mr.Markus Neteler
>
> Thank you very much for your advice.
>         >>There is probably a local copy of libgdal within your GRASS
> installation
>         >>which is used by r.in.gdal instead of the system-wide installed
> library.
> But sorry for my one after one foolish questions.
> On this case, I don't know what I should do for solve this problem.
> Could you please tell me further, how could I solve this problem?
> Thank you, heartfully thank you for your patiently help.

Check if
/usr/local/grass5/lib/
contains a libgdal. If libgdal in /usr/local/lib is more recent,
replace
/usr/local/grass5/lib/libgdal... by a link to /usr/local/lib/libgdal...

Regards

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica