[GRASSLIST:1467] Error in grass5.7

Maliheh malihehs at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 07:10:29 EDT 2003

Hello list,
I have both gdal-1.1.9 and proj-4.4.7,
but when I start grass5.7, I give this error message:

Error in startup script: ps.map: error
while loading shared libraries: libproj.so.0: cannot
    while executing
"exec ps.map -p"
    (procedure "DmPrint::init" line 14)
    invoked from within
"DmPrint::init"
    (procedure "main" line 27)
    invoked from within
"main"
    (file
"/usr/local/src/GIS/grass57_exp_2003_10_04/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu/etc/dm/d.m.tcl"
line 76
and when I want to use v.in.ogr, I give this error:

error while loading shared libraries: libgdal.1.1.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

would you please help me, what should I do?

Regards
Maliheh