[GRASSLIST:1473] r.in.gdal segmentation fault!

Zbigniew Perski perski at us.edu.pl
Mon Oct 13 06:54:17 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am new on the list but I am successfuly using GRASS since some months.
Currently I have re-instaled system and I am using debian installed via
knoppix.
I have two computers at work and at home. At work I have installed thae
latest gdal (from deb packages) and grass from binary flies. And when I
am trying to use r.in.gdal I am allways receiving
segmentation fault.
I have tried to work around by copying libgdal.1.1.so to /usr/lib/ and
/usr/lib/grass5/lib but is is stil not working.
N.b. gdal is working without a problem!

At home I have compilled GRASS from sources and the situation is the same.
I know that this problem was already on the list but as I know there was
no doresct solution.
Maybe someone can help me?!!!

Regards

Zbigniew