[GRASSLIST:1573] Re: i.composite and r.in.gdal

Daniel Victoria daniel_victoria at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 13:58:13 EST 2003

I think you need to set the color palette correctly
before doing the composite. try first ruining r.color
on each image, setting a gray color palette or a
gray.eq and then make the composite

Daniel

--- bfdi533 <bfdi533 at cbacc-security3.bus.utexas.edu>

http://w3test.mccombs.utexas.edu/services/cbacc/dbsupport/images/expected.png