[GRASSLIST:1629] Mesa3d vs. opengl on mac OSX 10.3

Byron Amerson byronea at u.washington.edu
Fri Oct 31 16:59:39 EST 2003

Hi, new to list.

Searching the archives (and the web) proved fruitless, and so I am
writing.  Thanks in advance for any help and insights.
In encountering no luck at all in getting Mesa3d to build on my imac
running OSX 10.3, I am curious if the opengl libraries included with
OSX 10.3 are suitable for NVIZ?  If so do I need to let GRASS know as
I compile? If not, any tips on how to successfully compile and build Mesa3d
would be greatly appreciated.

Byron Amerson
MS student
University of Washington