[GRASSLIST:1244] Re: possible bug?

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 05:51:04 EDT 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Deuchler, Christoph wrote:

> [...]

Yes I doubt it would work in 5.0.0, as there were some sphere-handling
changes introduced soon after that release and then I had to make a few
more changes to get a sphere working properly in 5.3.x (CVS HEAD). So it
would be good if you could try it and report any further problems. The sphere
support hasn't been very well tested at all. In particular problems with
individual modules that use the ellipsoid information (to calculate distances
etc.) but don't use the proj library functions would be interesting, as I
haven't tested any of those.

Paul