[GRASSLIST:1323] Re: datum transformation and r.proj

Luis Coronado guaiacum at racsa.co.cr
Mon Sep 22 01:54:17 EDT 2003

I am currently using CVS HEAD from GRASS CVS, but when I write g.version
at the console I get:

GRASS 5.0.3-cvs (April 2003)

I compiled this working installation a couple of days ago and I usually
update my sources every couple of days.

So even though I know I'm using  5.3, why do I get 5.0.3? Just asking, I
don't mind some numbers being wrong here and there :).

Regards

Luis Coronado
Costa Rica