[GRASSLIST:1357] Raster Maps at different Resolutions

Andy Callan acallan1 at nd.edu
Fri Sep 26 00:30:28 EDT 2003

I looked all over the Neteler book and online but couldn't find any info on how
to  display two raster files that cover the same extent (just tiff's imported
in XY) but are at different resolutions.  I could have just missed it since
this seems like a relatively uncomplicated thing to do so i doubt GRASS lacks
this capability...so could someone enlighten me.  thanks again!

Just for your info I created a location based upon the number of rows and cols
of the high resolution picture (an ortho photo) and would like to drape it over
a lower resolution greyscale DEM.  Thanks for any tips

--
Andy Callan
St. Thomas More College