[GRASSLIST:1373] Re: Please, help me on r.recfity

Alip.Yasin s01k154 at shako.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sat Sep 27 23:52:02 EDT 2003

Dear GRASS Users
Dear Sir Hamish, Ivan Marchesini

Thank you very much for your help.

     >>Are you looking in the LOCATION which was set with i.target? You'll
have
     >>to exit GRASS from the XY location and restart in the target
(e.g.lat-lon) location.

Actually I did looked in the same location which I set in the i.target for
my i.rectified raster file.
        r.in.gdal      ( XY location)
  ->  i.group
  ->  i.target       (the same XY location)
  ->  i.points
  ->  i.rectify  ->  " You wil receive mail when i.rectify is complete"
  ->  g.list          (in the same XY location)
  ->  no raster file which I named during i.rectify

Are there the possibility that command i.rectify did not did the work?
Or it is not good to use the same location as the i.target location?

sincerely
Ghalip Yasin
Tsukuba University, Japan
s01k154 at shako.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp