[GRASSLIST:1376] Re: Please, help me on r.recfity

Ivan Marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Mon Sep 29 03:42:24 EDT 2003

Dear Yasin...
I mean that when you use i.target you have to specify a location (UTM, or
lat-long or other) where the results of i.rectify will be put.....
so after you start i.rectify you have to change location and go to the UTM or
Lat.Long location, where, at the and of the process i.rectify, you will find
the rectified map....

I hope this help you.....

Bye

Ivan