[GRASSLIST:1381] Re: Please, help me on r.recfity. Solved.

Alip.Yasin s01k154 at shako.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Sep 29 15:08:59 EDT 2003

Dear Sir Hamish, Ivan Marchesini

Thank you a lot lot times for your patience with my awkward questions.

Sorry that because of my poor English, my problem was not described clearly.

Actually, I just want to transform a scanned map into georeferenced XY
location map, and calculate a lakes area.

Thank GOD and your advice, eventually I got my i.rectified file.

I thought, may be, my problem was occurred because I did not gave i.rectify
enough time to transform data.

But except " You will receive mail when i.rectify is complete", i.rectify
did not give me any other message that it was completed the work or still
doing the work.

So I did not found my file, when i.rectify still doing on the work.

And may be there are other reasons which I couldn’t know.

Thank You for Your Help.

And please, I hope your more patience with me.

Sincerely

Ghalip Yasin
Tsukuba University, Japan
s01k154 at shako.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp