[GRASSLIST:3082] GRASS53 r.out.gdal

SWlab swlab at cornell.edu
Thu Apr 1 17:12:34 EST 2004

Hello,
I wanted to try r.out.gdal on GRASS53(2004/03). I get the wonderful:
ERROR: GDAL installation does not support GRASS
            Recompile GDAL libraries to use r.out.gdal

I'm not that surprised: the now well-known way to avoid segfault with
r.in.gdal is to compile gdal with the "--without-grass" option, and GRASS
with "--with-gdal", which I scrupulously did. Should I recompile GDAL with
"--with-grass" ? Would it break 'r.in.gdal' ?
Thanks a lot for any insight
P.

--
Soil & Water Laboratory
Dept. of Biological & Environmental Engineering