[GRASSLIST:3099] Re: segmentation fault with GDAL

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Mon Apr 5 13:36:47 EDT 2004

Actually, my test file was a gif, but still no spatial ref, so I assume
that's the same idea.  I did include the 1.2.0 GDAL lib in the binary
distribution, soft linking to it with the generic library name
(libgdal.so.1 in this case).

Soo... not clear to me what that means - that the bug that you fixed in
the release branch IS the culprit here, so that the solution would be
"non-5.0.3?"

I agree that there's limited utility in worrying too much about 5.0.3,
but am happy to try a simple fix if there is one.

------
Scott W. Mitchell		Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca
Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
Carleton University, B349 Loeb Building (Office A209)
1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON Canada K1S 5B6
+1-613-520-2600 ext 2695 Fax: 1-613-520-4301