[GRASSLIST:3116] nviz in stereo

Ian Macmillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 7 21:47:56 EDT 2004

Hi all, I have a question.  My department just got a GeoWall, which is a set of
2 digital projectors that allows users to view images in 3d using polarized
glasses.  I was curious if there has ever been any talk of using NVIZ as a
stereo viewer.  It would require two screens from NVIZ that could be viewed at
the same time in stereo.  The only option right now is to make vrml files and
view them with other applications, or to use the new version of ArcScene (boo
expensive ESRI).  Would this require mountains of work to implement?  Any ideas
out there?

thanks, Ian