[GRASSLIST:4058] GRASS5.03 vs GRASS5.7

du Chavoux Luyt educluyt at sun.ac.za
Sun Aug 1 02:19:48 EDT 2004

Hi

I'm not sure if the developers of GRASS read this list; if not, forgive
me for being off-topic.

One observation:
One thing I miss in the new GUI of GRASS 5.7 that I have in GRASS 5.03:
The little blue text saying "Running..." and "Finished". It was really
usefull and now it is sometimes difficult to know if a command is still
busy or has already finished. (This is especially true for a newbie when
I have no idea how long a command would normally run at different
resolutions).

One question:
It seems to me that (at least some) commands on the CLI differs a bit
from those on the GUI. Was this a deliberate decision? If so, why?

Thanks for great program!
Chavoux Luyt